The last 1 1/2 miles is the very end of all my long runs and always the pace killer.
This weekend I watched a random Netflix documentary about Dr. Bronner's soap called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox". Here is what I learned:
- Dr Bronner is not at all a doctor. He was a blind German born Jew who came to the US just as Hitler was coming into power. He then spent some time in an asylum before escaping and beginning his infamous soap business.
- Dr Bronner was crazy (literally) about the Moral ABC's, something he learned as a young child.
- Every label on Dr Bronner's soap contains the Moral ABC's.
- The company is still family owned and run by Dr Bronner's grandchildren.
- Dr Bronner's produces all of it's soap right here in the good ole US of A.
- The year that the documentary was made, they had donated 70% of their profits.
- The company has a salary cap of 5 times the lowest paid employee.
You may have already been aware of this awesome product, and if you weren't... you are now.